The pandemic essentially caused a meteor storm of change, crisis, chaos, and challenges that created unprecedented customer service issues. Consumers sought out new, more convenient ways to connect with brands. Brands were forced to keep up to maintain trust, earn a reputation for excellence, and serve customers in the ways they now expect.
At Kustomer, we strive to help brands effortlessly keep up with quickly shifting trends, and work to deliver products and features that have helped them orchestrate an intimate, effortless connection with customers.
We launched more than 80 products and features in 2020 — here are some highlights of what we’ve launched this year, followed by an introduction to our product team that made this possible.
New Channels To Meet Customers Where They Are
- Instagram Support: With the rapid growth in social commerce, we launched support for Instagram Messaging that allowed you to respond to @replies, Direct Messages, Stories and Comments directly from the Kustomer platform.
- Turnkey Integrations for Voice Apps: With voice still being the top channel for support, we launched turnkey integrations with various voice contact centers such as Aircall and UJET, to help you deliver hyper-personalized support for those users.
- Spam Filters: To keep spammers at bay and your teams productive, we released spam filters to block emails from certain addresses or domains.
Pair Humans With AI to Enhance Efficiency
- Email & Form Deflection: Free up agents’ time with effortless, AI-powered self-service by adding Knowledge Base articles to auto-response emails and support request forms.
- Conversation Classification: Leverage machine learning to instantly identify the purpose of every inbound conversation, then intelligently route each customer to a specific team based on their contact reason and trigger relevant Workflows using Kustomer IQ Conversation Classification.
Optimize Support Operations with Improved Automation
- New Business Rules Triggers: Eliminate routine processes with asynchronous automations that can be triggered when an attribute changes using Business Rules.
- Insight Card Builder: Enable fast, personalized support by using the drag-and-drop Insight Card Builder to customize the customer data agents see when answering inquiries.
- New Permission Sets: Keep agents focused by defining what users or teams can see and do by granting access to actions on an object level.
- Audit Log Improvements: Speed up troubleshooting by tracking routing events at a more granular level.
Discover Trends, Evaluate Performance and Optimize Service With Enhanced Reporting
- Agent Performance Report: Keep agents motivated and informed of their progress with a personalized performance report.
- Multi-Query Charts: Understand how different metrics correlate with one another with the ability to add a second query in the Chart Editor.
- Schedule Custom Reports: Keep key stakeholders and members of your organization up to date by scheduling custom reports on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Team Pulse Enhancements: Monitor agent productivity and identify agents who need assistance in real-time with new and improved Team Pulse.
- Deflection Report: Quickly measure the success of your deflection, see popular search queries, and identify articles that need improvement.
Top-Requested Feature of 2020: Dark Mode
We welcome your ideas for new features, so we can make the Kustomer platform even more useful to you. By popular request, we’ve released Dark Mode for Kustomer to help reduce eye strain and screen fatigue. To submit your idea, head to Feature Requests in Settings.
Top Stories of 2020
- Kustomer to Join Facebook: Kustomer has signed an agreement to join Facebook, pending regulatory review. Both Kustomer and Facebook are committed to helping brands extend the value of the Kustomer platform as part of their omnichannel customer service strategy. Learn More
- Kustomer Acquired Automation Technology Company Reply.ai: We believe artificial intelligence is essential to helping today’s enterprises scale customer service and efficiently deliver exceptional results. We rolled out Kustomer IQ to meet the growing need for companies to have access to the power of AI, and continued our investment by acquiring Reply.ai to bring self-service tools and intelligence capabilities to our clients. Learn More
- Kustomer Joined the Shopify Plus Certified App Program: The only enterprise customer service CRM platform in the program, Kustomer seamlessly integrates with Shopify in one click, empowering e-commerce businesses to efficiently resolve conversations across all digital channels in a single platform. Learn More