Have you and your teams struggled with the transition to remote customer service, and want more control on how you’re delivering a stellar experience to your customers? The Kustomer Platform bridges the gap between addressing accountability problems (are my agents really working?), giving you a seamless way to track important data points about your customer.
What is Remote Customer Service?
With an uptick in people working from home and being online more than ever before, consumers need and expect customer support 24/7. Your remote customer service agents should do everything an in-house CS rep can do: take calls, process high-level customer questions, and be attentive to your customer’s unique needs. The good news is, your brand can offer a completely remote customer service experience and you don’t need to rent costly office space to deliver an exceptional experience.
Here Are 4 Simple Ways To Deliver Stellar Remote Customer Service:
1. Easy Access
- All you need is an internet browser and standard wifi, and you’re good to go!
2. Seamless Collaboration
- Through easy integrations, you can loop in cross functional teams and use tools like Notes, @mentions, followers, and more.
3. Easy Oversight
- Remotely manage your CX tool with confidence.
- Quickly get a bird’s eye view of customer service agent availability & capacity.
- Jump into active conversations and manage queue assignments easily.
4. Stay Efficient & Effective
- Finally! You can leverage a true omnichannel CRM to create a detailed picture of every customer and help them stay engaged on any platform.
- Easy automation of repetitive tasks.
- Access all the data you need in just one place!
Want To See What Effortless Remote Customer Service Looks Like?
You can request a 15-minute live intro call with one of our representatives here, or you can see the Kustomer platform in action by getting a behind-the-scenes look here.