Our engineering and product teams have been busy launching new features, improving integrations, and making your top requests a reality. Here are the highlights of what we’ve added to Kustomer over the past few weeks:
- Added ability to use custom message attributes when building workflow rules and searches.
- Added ability to use queue assignments when building SLA rules.
- Ensured previously-assigned conversations are allocated to an agent’s capacity when they make themselves available.
- Added exporting of “Conversations Viewed” events data to better understand agents productivity and occupancy within the platform.
- Added support for Twi language in Global Languages, Snippets, and web chat.
- Added support for creating Snippets in Belarusian and Kazakh.
- Eliminated a customer’s need to refresh the chat window to immediately view a message sent by a Proactive Messaging campaign.
- Improved syncing of multi-level list options in Conversational Assistant flows, so that options deleted by the admin are removed from selection in the customer view.
- Improved translation accuracy for the “End Chat” prompt in chat window.
- Added a new notification for agents when sending a Twitter Direct Message (DM) that is not delivered due to customer privacy settings that block DMs from sources they are not following and have not DMed.
- Ensured that the unread message count indicator will update properly when a customer leaves their chat window open and idle.
Doug Jarvis is the Director of Product Marketing at Kustomer.