Kustomer Responsible Disclosure Policy
Last Updated: January 25, 2021
Data security is a top priority for Kustomer, and Kustomer believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.
If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in Kustomer’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
Support is provided 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by using the form below.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to review and resolve the issue. Please do not disclose or reveal information regarding the submission without explicit written permission from the Kustomer Security team.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Kustomer service. Please only interact with domains you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of Kustomer employees or contractors
- Any attacks against Kustomer’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep Kustomer and our users safe!
Vulnerability Submission Form
Please provide as much information as possible in order to better help us reproduce and resolve the issue. We also recommend including an email address so that we can continue communication as needed.
We may revise these guidelines from time to time. The most current version of the guidelines will be available here at https://www.kustomer.com/policy/disclosure/.
Kustomer is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
It is the Security team’s responsibility to see this policy is enforced.