Once online retailers master the basics, like an easy checkout page and a smooth fulfillment operation, they should turn their attention to creating the best online shopping experience. Many retailers have reached this point and are grappling with questions including, what is necessary to include on the product detail page? Do shoppers want to be tracked if it means a better personalized shopping experience? And if they experience an issue, how do shoppers want to interact with a customer service agent?
Download this research report created in conjunction with Digital Commerce 360 to explore:
- How retailers invest in robust site content to convert shoppers
- What top online retailers offer for the shopping experience
- How data drives retailers’ must-have personalization
- What online retailers do to bridge the offline divide with customer service features
- How shoppers say the online shopping experience stacks up