2020 saw the rise of a new generation of digital-first consumers, and e-commerce grew exponentially because of this, bringing in an estimated worldwide total of $4.28 billion this past year.
This report will cover some of the most prominent changes we have seen in customer behavior as they adjusted to the virtual environment. Additionally it will identify solutions that work to enhance the overall experience and generate long-term loyalty, positioning the contact center as the ultimate revenue-generating resource. Download this latest special report, built in conjunction with CCW, to learn:
- How customer expectations evolved in the digital-first era
- The importance of convenience with a personal touch
- How to engage customers in the digital age
- Initiating targeted support
- The need to focus on omnichannel support